We are looking for an open-minded QA Engineer who is willing to gain new knowledge and experience in IoT domain.
About the Project
Data Center Infrastructure Management solution that provides visibility of physical infrastructure, allowing users to: monitor and manage current and future capacity needs, access real-time information about connectivity, power usage and space/environmental conditions on-site or from another location, identify potential problems and take corrective measures pro-actively report performance and meet service level agreements.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance field.
- Experience in working at enterprise projects.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Proficiency in web/API/requirements testing
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Telecommunication and Radio Techniques, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Control, or similar field or equivalent experience.
- ISTQB Certification
Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of automation testing methodologies and programming language algorithms .
- Experience in writing automated tests, test scripts
- Understanding certain marking/scripting/programming languages, required for the project (e.g. JSON, HTML/CSS, SQL).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Experience in network hardware configuration
- Hardware troubleshooting experience
- Analysis of requirements, preparing a query list based on those requirements • Writing and executing test cases
- Сonducting exploratory testing — simultaneous test design and execution
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Communications with client’s team
- Participating in new products launches.
- Updates VMs and network equipment
- Able to conduct research into networking issues
- Flexible work schedule.
- Democratic management style & friendly working environment.
- Professional growth.
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days).
- Compensation for sick lists.
- Ability to work remotely.
- English Lessons.