We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to become a part of our team. You will be engaged in a long-term project, a web application, a cloud-based management interface for customer’s devices.
• 5+ overall IT experience
• Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy)
• Experience with Ubuntu, CentOS, Alpine linux and other distributions.
• Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
• Experience with HELM charts
• Experience with CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Jenkins)
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning and deployment on AWS; using services like ECS, EKS, RDS, ELB, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, etc.
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code using automation like Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
• Knowledge of CI/CD Best practices
• English Upper-Intermediate or higher
• Flexible work schedule.
• Democratic management style & friendly environment.
• Opportunity to attend conferences, training etc.
• English Speaking Club with a native speaker.
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days).
• Compensation for sick lists.
• Comfortable office near Historical Museum metro station.
• Friendly working environment.
• Professional growth.
• Corporate Perks (external training, corporate events/team buildings).
• Implement and manage continuous integration & delivery systems and methodologies.
• Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems.
• Building AWS infrastructure from scratch
• Budling CI/CD from scratch
• Cooperation with Devs, QAs, PO, PMs
The project is a web application, a cloud-based management interface for customer’s devices. It focuses on basic configuration and monitoring of one or more such devices. The solution incorporates device management, data ingest service, user & account management, and management of additional device types.
Technology Stack: AWS Cognito, AWS IOT Core, Spring Boot, AWS S3, AWS SNS, AWS EKS, Route 53, AWS RDS, GraphQL Spring Boot with Java runtime, Angular.