Due to active extension of the project and the team we are looking for a talented specialist for the position of Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our customer — VMware — is the company that possesses 70% of virtualization in the world.
Complicated engineering tasks, modern stack of technologies, professional growth in different areas, development in multicultural environment — is not the whole list of this offer’s advantages.
The position is long-term, also there is a perspective to work for the client directly.
We have flexible conditions — you can work in the office, in co-working or remotely.
If you are interested in this position feel free to contact us.
• 3+ years of overall IT experience
• Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy)
• Experience with Ubuntu, CentOS, Alpine linux and other distributions.
• Experience with Slack and plugins
• Experience with Jira stack
• Experience with Gitlab
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code
• Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
• English Upper-Intermediate or higher
• Flexible work schedule.
• Democratic management style & friendly environment.
• Opportunity to attend conferences, training etc.
• English Speaking Club with a native speaker.
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days).
• Compensation for sick lists.
• Comfortable office near Historical Museum metro station.
• Friendly working environment.
• Professional growth.
• Corporate Perks (external training, corporate events/team buildings).
• Define analytics of Frequently Asked Questions
• Define and install Knowledge Base Tool
• Define analytics CI/CD pipelines
• Design and define project documentation.
• Jira and Slack Integration
• Slack plugin integrations
• Slack with Outlook integrations
• Gitlab with Slack integrations
The project — is a big PaaS platform, as a DevOps you will work on improving Developer Productivity and Developer Experience by automating process of knowledge sharing, issue reporting etc.