We are looking for a future colleague for a Senior position on long term basis for participation in developing system platform for a global leader in cloud infrastructure. You will have an opportunity to work with top world cloud architects and build architecture of highload project
● Deep knowledge of Java core.
● Excellent understanding of microservice architecture, experience working with microservices.
● Strong knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring Core/Boot/Security/Data/AOP/Cloud).
● Experience with PostgreSQL Database.
● Experience in design and development of RESTful APIs.
● Experience with Kafka,Gradle, Git.
● Understand and apply design methodologies including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis.
● Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Event Sourcing, CQRS, etc.).
● Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java performance analysis, continuous integration).
● Communication skills working with large international teams.
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
● Advanced English proficiency.
● Experience with service containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Experience with AWS (API Gateway, ECS, EKS, ELB, Lambda, SNS, SQS).
• Flexible work schedule.
• Democratic management style & friendly environment.
• Opportunity to attend conferences, training etc.
• English Speaking Club with a native speaker.
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days).
• Compensation for sick lists.
• Comfortable office near Historical Museum metro station.
• Friendly working environment.
• Professional growth.
• Corporate Perks (external training, corporate events/team buildings).
● Possibility to develop, present and advocate your vision of platform design.
● Deep dive into multi-cloud environment.
● Be responsible for technical delivery of the project between time, cost, and quality.
The project is a software as a service platform that covers extensible ecosystem for advanced service hosting, including design and development of service hosting environment, re-design the existing system to fit service based ecosystem, resource management for multi cloud providers.
Architecturally the project represents a distributed services ecosystem for complex cloud resource management for a mixed VMware and AWS environments.