Due to active extension of the project and the team we are permanently looking for talented specialists for the positions of Java Developers.
Our customer — VMware — is the company that possesses 70% of virtualization in the world.
Complicated engineering tasks, modern stack of technologies, professional growth in different areas, development in multicultural environment — is not the whole list of this offer’s advantages.
Since the vacancies are opened permanently you can contact us any moment — if you are tired of staying on the bench or working on a boring project or before ending of your current assignment.
All positions at this project are long-term, also there is a perspective to work for the client directly.
We have flexible conditions — you can work in the office, in co-working or remotely.
If you are interested in this position feel free to contact us.
● 5+ years of experience with Java core, experience with Java 8 is a must.
● At least 3 years of experience working at enterprise projects.
● Excellent understanding of microservice architecture, experience working with microservices.
● Strong knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring Core/Boot/Security/Data/AOP/Cloud).
● Experience with PostgreSQL Database.
● Experience in design and development of RESTful APIs.
● Experience with Kafka,Gradle, Git.
● Understand and apply design methodologies including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis.
● Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Event Sourcing, CQRS, etc.).
● Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java performance analysis, continuous integration).
● Communication skills working with large international teams.
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
● Upper-intermediate English proficiency.
● Experience with service containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Experience with AWS (API Gateway, ECS, EKS, ELB, Lambda, SNS, SQS).
• Flexible work schedule.
• Democratic management style & friendly environment.
• Opportunity to attend conferences, training etc.
• English Speaking Club with a native speaker.
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days).
• Compensation for sick lists.
• Comfortable office near Historical Museum metro station or completely remote work.
• Friendly working environment.
• Professional growth.
• Corporate Perks (external training, corporate events/team buildings).
● Possibility to develop, present and advocate your vision of platform design.
● Deep dive into multi-cloud environment.
● Be responsible for technical delivery of the project between time, cost, and quality.
The project is a software as a service platform that covers extensible ecosystem for advanced service hosting, including design and development of service hosting environment, re-design the existing system to fit service based ecosystem, resource management for multi cloud providers.
Architecturally the project represents a distributed services ecosystem for complex cloud resource management for a mixed VMware and AWS environments.