The health crisis brought about by COVID-19 has forced large parts of society to quickly and unexpectedly adapt to remote working, education and communication. Our client is a fast-growing company that develops innovative and reliable products to solve the challenges facing the current Audio Visual (AV) industry.
We are looking for an open-minded QA Engineer who has experience in embedded systems testing and knowledge of Audio Visual (AV) products.
Qualifications and Skills
— Experience in testing Audio Visual (AV) products.
— Experience in AV Control Systems.
— Understanding of embedded systems principles.
— Basis QA qualities, like writing test cases, submitting defects using Jira etc.
— Good written and spoken English.
— A Bachelors or Masters degree in Telecommunication and Radio Techniques, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Control, or similar field or equivalent experience.
If you are an experienced Embedded Engineer with a wish to join the AV industry leader team, we are ready to provide you with QA and English training. Do not hesitate to contact us!
— Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
— Network principles understanding
— The ability to root-cause failures across software, firmware, and hardware
— Automation skills with Selenium and Python
• Flexible work schedule.
• Democratic management style & friendly environment.
• Opportunity to attend conferences, training etc.
• English Speaking Club with a native speaker.
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days).
• Compensation for sick lists.
• Comfortable office near Historical Museum metro station.
• Friendly working environment.
• Professional growth.
• Corporate Perks (external training, corporate events/team buildings).
• Amount of compensation is up to $4000, it depends on relevance of your experience and skills towards the position requirements.
— Work closely with engineering to test and debug product features
— Develop test procedures, test platforms and tools
— Perform feature testing and bug verification
— Be actively involved in SDLC
— Continuously look for improvements in products and processes
— Participating in new products launches.