— 3+ years of experience with Java technologies.
— Good knowledge and expertise in MS SQL, JMS.
— Intermediate+ level of spoken and written English.
— Knowledge and experience with QlikView.
If you want to work at a large stable project, grow and develop your skills being surrounded by like-minded colleagues, get help and support, this offer is exactly for you.
You will have opportunity to to get expertise in IoT domain and also participate in product projects of the company with new technologies. Also you will be able to get experience in solving abstract tasks.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Democratic management style & friendly environment.
• Opportunity to attend conferences, training etc.
• English Speaking Club with a native speaker.
• Annual paid vacations (20 working days).
• Compensation for sick lists.
• Comfortable office near Historical Museum metro station (ability to work remotely during quarantine).
• Friendly working environment.
• Professional growth.
• Corporate Perks (external training, corporate events/team buildings).
Development of back end part of the application using Java technologies.
Communication with the customer for discussing tasks.
Participation in demo.
About the client:
Our client is is a world-class developer and provider of networking and electrical solutions that help our customers achieve operational and financial goals.
About the project:
The project is an IoT web application that provides a 360 degree physical-to-logical view of the data center environment. The software platform is a Data Center Infrastructure Management solution that provides visibility into your physical infrastructure, allowing users to: monitor and manage current and future capacity needs, access real-time information about connectivity, power usage and space/environmental conditions on-site or from another location, identify potential problems and take corrective measures pro-actively report performance and meet service level agreements.