- 1+ years of commercial experience in testing Web applications;
- Understanding of QA methodology;
- Understanding of Web testing specific;
- Understanding of client-server applications work
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Languages/Technologies: C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, JSON, ASP.Net, Selenium, WebDriver.
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins.
Testing Tools: JIRA, Selenoid, Docker, QMetry, AWS.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu Server, Windows.
- hands-on experience with automation testing using C# Selenium WebDriver;
- work with the Ubuntu server.
- remote work;
- flexible working arrangements;
- long-term, secure engagement in the stable product company;
- USA management style and culture;
- competitive salary package.
- collaborate with developers and other testers to implement and deliver required software with high quality and on time;
- analysis of requirements;
- preparation of testing activities;
- manual testing Web projects;
- reporting and verification of bugs;
- writing test cases;
- support test documentation.
Inscyth company is looking for a manual test engineer to join the remote development team on a full-time basis for testing Web applications. If the candidate demonstrates skills in automated testing using Selenium C#, then he/she will be involved in the development of the automated tests.