• 3+ years of experience with React or other client-side application frameworks.
• Experience with State management tools (e.g. Redux, MobX, etc)
• Experience of aesthetically pleasing cross-device UX design.
• Experience of building web-based analytics dashboards.
• Experience of front-end systems and RESTful architectures.
• Extensive knowledge of CSS, HTML5.
• Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration.
• Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic.
We’d love it if:
• Experience of mapping frameworks (e.g. Leaflet, Mapbox, GoogleMaps).
• Experience of building charts using D3.js.
• Experience of web frameworks such as NodeJS, Django.
• Proven record of commercial experience.
• Experience with TypeScript.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
We’re at an exciting stage of growth and we are currently assisting Navenio in setting up two development teams in Kiev, consisting of one Team Leader, two React.JS developers, three backend Python developers and GIS technicians. You’ll be given real responsibility and autonomy, along with being empowered to contribute to suggest features and realise improvements. Navenio is the ideal place to develop your skills in an environment that is built on mutual trust and respect.
The initial focus of the role is to design, develop and maintain web client-side features, for cloud-based applications. You will be responsible to write unit tests, contribute to our continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and deliver robust clean code. You will work, along with others, to scope, define and design new product offerings.
As you progress within your early months with us, we expect to utilize your expertise in supporting the definition, architecture and development of new product modules. We will continue to support your learning and development, and we will continue to develop best practice in technologies and tools. We expect our team to continue to grow to support the company’s rapid growth during 2019 and beyond, and this will create further opportunities for you to, for example, lead junior developers, take responsibility for architecture and pilot the use of advanced and emerging tool chains.
• You will be travelling between 2 to 4 weeks for Oxford, UK for your initial Induction.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, see www.inscale.net
Navenio Limited is a software technology company, headquartered in Oxford, UK. Navenio has developed infrastructure-free, highly scalable, accurate and robust indoor location solutions — built on award-winning and world-leading research from the University of Oxford. We utilize existing smartphone devices to localize people within a broad range of indoor contexts. Navenio is at an exciting stage of its growth trajectory as we expand our business and our technology to service large numbers of customers in the healthcare sector and adjacent markets and develop additional product offerings for those markets.
Navenio is an eclectic team of over forty talented individuals from more than ten different countries around the world. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of varying backgrounds, heritages and ages.
For more information on Navenio, please visit: www.navenio.com