• 3+ years of experience in designing, building and running low latency, scalable, reliable and secure cloud-based systems for a large number of users
• 2+ years of designing scalable RDBMS and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis,)
• Proficient in Python
• Experience of web frameworks (e.g. Django, Tornado, Flask)
• Good knowledgeable of back end systems and RESTful architectures exposing API to mobile apps
• Experienced with AWS or other cloud platforms
• Proven ability to deliver commercial software to deadlines
• Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
• Flexible, dedicated and curious
We’d particularly love it if you have:
• Experience of storing, managing and processing large scale datasets
• Knowledge of or experience with React or other client-side application frameworks
• Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
• Experience of working with agile project management
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city centre (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
We’re at an exciting stage of growth and we are currently assisting Navenio in setting up two development teams in Kiev, consisting of one Team leader, two React.JS developers, three backend Python developers and GIS technicians. You’ll be given real responsibility and autonomy, along with being empowered to contribute to suggest features and realise improvements. Navenio is the ideal place to develop your skills in an environment that is built on mutual trust and respect.
Python Developer duties and responsibilities
• Design, develop and maintain server-side features, in Python, for cloud-based applications
• Write unit tests, contribute to automation, and deliver robust clean code
• Work with the operations team to debug and resolve issues with deployed software
• Take responsibility for architecture and pilot the use of advanced and emerging tool chains.
• You will be travelling between 2 to 4 weeks for Oxford, UK for your initial Induction.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, see www.inscale.net
Navenio Limited is a software technology company, headquartered in Oxford, UK. Navenio has developed infrastructure-free, highly scalable, accurate and robust indoor location solutions — built on award-winning and world-leading research from the University of Oxford. We utilize existing smartphone devices to localize people within a broad range of indoor contexts. Navenio is at an exciting stage of its growth trajectory as we expand our business and our technology to service large numbers of customers in the healthcare sector and adjacent markets and develop additional product offerings for those markets.
Navenio is an eclectic team of over forty talented individuals from more than ten different countries around the world. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of varying backgrounds, heritages and ages.
For more information on Navenio, please visit: www.navenio.com