• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Product-based testing experience
• Ability to learn a new domain/product and test from a customer’s perspective.
• Firm understanding of QA methodologies
• Solid experience in test document creation (test cases, check-lists, etc.)
• Ability to work as a part of an international team spanning several time zones
• Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly
• Be proactively able to identify problems, report issues, discuss solutions and follow up deliverables/deadlines
• Experience with automation scripting
• ISTQB Certifications
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 22 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city centre (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
We are currently assisting Napier to set up a testing team in Kiev, Ukraine.
Napier is looking for an experienced hands-on Middle/Senior Test Engineer who will be able to develop and execute the tests to ensure product quality. The Senior Test Engineer will closely work with development teams in Kyiv and London and product owner to ensure the deliverables meet the required quality standards. The ideal candidate will have a desire to be part of a team that is proud to create a high-quality product and must be prepared to argue their case if needed.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia and Ukraine. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
Napier is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk. www.napier.ai
Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, worldwide projects.