• At least 3 years of experience in software quality assurance;
• Familiarity with implementing test automation in Gitlab CI/CD with Docker;
• Experience with technical testing frameworks/tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Postman;
• Experience with PHP;
• Experience with CodeIgniter/RabbitMQ/Nuxeo/Event Sourcing is a big plus;
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic and an international environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
We are currently assisting Santiane in setting up a development team in Kiev, consisting of an initial deployment of one PHP/MySql Tech Lead, two Senior PHP/MySQL Developers and one QA Automation Engineer.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Ensure all products and services deliver exceptional quality and reliability through manual and automated testing;
• Create automatic or manual tests on critical parts of the existing application;
• Design, develop and execute test automation scripts;
• Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs;
• Be involved in requirement gathering and analysis.
• 1st team trip of
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, see www.inscale.net
The Santiane Group is an insurance brokerage company specialized in the design, comparison and distribution of health and provident insurance products for individuals and professionals. Since its creation in 2006, the group has grown exponentially, which is due to the use of advanced technical and IT resources developed in-house coupled with an exceptional effort in the training of sales consultants.
The Santiane Group now has 200 employees in its Paris, Lille and Nice locations, as well as 100 employees employed by its subcontractors. The company collaborates with leading insurers (Axa, Generali, Malakoff Médéric, Mutuelle Bleue, etc.) and distributed in 2016 more than 100,000 new businesses through its B2C (Santiane — www.santiane.fr) and B2B (Néoliane Santé et Prévoyance — www.neoliane-sante.fr) businesses.
For more information on Santiane Group, please visit: www.groupe-santiane.com