• A Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
• At least 3 years of backend experience with PHP/MySQL
• PHP/MySQL specialist, with knowledge of some frameworks
• No insurance domain experience required, only the interest to understand the business logic
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic and an international environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• MVC pattern is well known
Will be a plus:
• Lavarel, CodeIgniter is a very big plus.
• Event sourcing
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
We are currently assisting Santiane in setting up a development team in Kiev, consisting of an initial deployment of one PHP/MySQL Tech Lead, two PHP/MySql Developers and one QA Automation Engineer.
This position reports to the Product Owner and you will be responsible for improving the performance and reliability of Santiane’s application. For this goal, all the application will be re-engineered step by step, using CQRS model, moved to new framework — Laravel and some new technologies will be added like RabbitMQ, Nuxeo and Event Sourcing.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing features, using scrum methodology, clearing backlogs and working on existing applications
• Work on tasks received by the Lead and Product Owner
• Mainly Backend product development as the frontend development is covered by UI/UX team
• Defining sprints together with the Lead
• Business acumen/business savvy — ability to quickly understand the applications and think about how to make a good application
• 1st team trip of
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, see www.inscale.net
The Santiane Group is an insurance brokerage company specialized in the design, comparison and distribution of health and provident insurance products for individuals and professionals. Since its creation in 2006, the group has grown exponentially, which is due to the use of advanced technical and IT resources developed in-house coupled with an exceptional effort in the training of sales consultants.
The Santiane Group now has 200 employees in its Paris, Lille and Nice locations, as well as 100 employees employed by its subcontractors. The company collaborates with leading insurers (Axa, Generali, Malakoff Médéric, Mutuelle Bleue, etc.) and distributed in 2016 more than 100,000 new businesses through its B2C (Santiane — www.santiane.fr) and B2B (Néoliane Santé et Prévoyance — www.neoliane-sante.fr) businesses.
For more information on Santiane Group, please visit: www.groupe-santiane.com