• A Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline with strong academic achievements
• Familiar with a variety of architectural patterns and paradigms
• A good knowledge of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Good experience with micro services and API design
• Excellent knowledge of Java is required. Knowledge of Groovy is a plus but not essential
• Deep knowledge around architecting and developing solutions that span the full stack
• At least 3 years of hands-on technical leadership
• Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker and general dev-ops
• Experience managing projects (budgeting, planning, communicating to the right people)
• Capable of “rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty”
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic and an international environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
• To lead, mentor, inspire and manage the team in Kyiv, taking responsibility for the team’s deliveries
• Understand architecture and able to design architecture
• Feel comfortable being hands-on; some time should be managing technical issues
Able to discuss technical questions about all their technologies
• Work on a variety of services to build and expose back-end functionality for front-end clients (mobile and web)
• Lead by example through technical excellence and direct contribution
• Provide the business with a strong architectural foundation!
• Spearhead new technical initiatives for the team to improve security, convenience and reliability of our systems
• Closely mentor more junior members of the team
• Work with other teams and team leaders to build strong cross-team architecture
• You will be traveling between 2 to 4 weeks for Oxford, UK for your initial Induction and subsequently travel twice a year for a duration of 2 weeks.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with the ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, see www.inscale.net
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and center of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. We primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience — where our customers reap the benefits — we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. And revel in the ride. We need outstanding people with strong academic achievements, along with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun) entrepreneurial environment. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game.
As part of our customer-facing teams, we are looking for key individuals to liaise with customers when they have missed a payment on their loan. This involves extensive communication via email and phone, listening carefully, working closely with the customer and proposing solutions to ensure that payments are made.
All interactions with Oodle customers are conducted with the highest standards and comply with regulatory requirements as well as working in an efficient, timely manner. Previous experience working in telephone-based customer services or a customer-facing role is desirable, but not essential — more important is your desire to work with people and solve problems. You should have a professional and approachable manner, be empathetic, proactive and hardworking with excellent organizational skills.
For more information on Oodle, please visit: oodlecarfinance.com