— At least 12 months of commercial experience within React.js
— Genuine interest to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends
— Demonstrable understanding of user experience (UX) & best practices
— Experience in agile methodologies (preferably SCRUM)
— Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
— Upper-Intermediate level in English
— Team player with good communication skills
— Customer oriented, care about the end result, not just the technical side
— Open-mindedness with a positive attitude
— Ability to work independently
— Goal oriented and self-motivated with a business mindset
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
We are currently assisting Reseguiden to extend their development team in Kiev, Ukraine. For this team, we are currently looking for Frontend Developer.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be working in an agile development team and you’ll be working directly with the founders and other stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. You will be working in a distributed team together with the Swedish senior engineers to further develop Reseguiden’s meta-search engine, discussion forum as well as to perform R&D of both new technology and features. At Reseguiden, they develop both their own web- and mobile-apps in-house, presenting an opportunity for their developers to broaden their knowledge by participating in both areas.
You will be responsible for:
· Collaborating with other Frontend & Backend developers to build and ship features
· Requirements elicitation, breaking down real-world problems into smaller pieces and technical tasks
· Researching, reviewing and testing new technology
You should demonstrate exceptional programming skills as well as the passion for building elegant, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia and Ukraine. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn western development procedures and culture. We practice an informal Scandinavian management style allowing you enough autonomy and responsibility to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
Reseguiden is the leading travel web site in Sweden, comparing prices and content from major local and global travel agencies, tour operators and airlines. Every month one million travelers use Reseguiden to find the right holiday at the right price. Besides the meta search, the site also includes the biggest travel community in Scandinavia. In- house editors produce travel guides and tips based on user aggregated content from the community. Reseguiden is top positioned in search engines and through traffic partners (Online media, Airports and Ad networks). The platform is modern and scalable, enabling a state-of-the-art user experience in our web- and mobile apps.