• 4+ years of experience in HR consulting or internal HR (People Partner/HR Generalist/HRBP), work experience in IT environment is not a must but would be a plus;
• A degree in Human Resources or equivalent, as well as HR professional education or certification would be an advantage;
• Experience and good understanding of a wide range of HR-related areas: employee retention, talent development and succession, L&D, performance management, reward and recognition, culture, change management;
• Advanced level of English;
• Experience in working with foreign clients and within international environment;
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize important tasks, motivate yourself and others and work well in a changing environment;
• Must be service oriented and passionate to work with people and clients, have strong written and in-person communication skills.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 20 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office.
• Work closely with INSCALE clients and teams on improving quality of cooperation and account performance via supporting HR activities linked to the employee lifecycle:
- Facilitate onboarding, adaptation and trial period finalization, managing exits;
- Hold regular engagement pulse reviews and job satisfaction talks to identify and work with retention risks;
- Ensure that internal HR policies and processes are followed by the employees and clients;
- Be HR advisor for clients and managers, assisting in developing and coordinating HR procedures for the team members (performance appraisals, compensation reviews, etc.);
- Provide quick response to issues from clients and employees, develop solutions for improvements, keep clients and INSCALE updated on the issues.
• Participate in projects related to events management (team buildings, trainings) and employer branding.
• Work with global and local HR teams contributing to the design and delivery of HR projects aligned with business needs and objectives.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 300 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, see www.inscale.net