• At least 5+ years of experience in Android development
• Experienced in adapting and creating Mobile applications specifically targeted at mobile devices (phone and tablet)
• Familiarity with APP Development skills or Android Native development
• Good knowledge of SQL, SQLite — we will be using Realm
• Experience with websockets, asynchronous updates
• Very good experience debugging and profiling applications
• Strong experience in Unit Testing
• Basic understanding or interest in IOS development is an added advantage
• Ability to pull tasks from the backlog rather than waiting for a push
• Fluency in English is a must
• Ability to work as a part of an international team spanning several time zones
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly.
• Willingness to adapt to changes in a fast-growing environment with multiple and modern technologies.
• Experience in a personal project in flutter (>6/12 months)
• Interest in reactive programming — RxJava or RXDart or Streams.
• Basic understanding with Java
• Experience of unidirectional flow architecture (Redux)
• Experience in iOS
• Experience with web application penetration test
• Opportunity to work with very experienced developers
• Interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented technology company
• An international and multicultural working environment with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
• Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
• Ability to learn from mistakes, both yours and others’
• Very attractive salary and compensation package
• Medical insurance and dental insurance
• English lessons
• Modern office in the center of Kyiv (BC ’’Gulliver’’, coworking ’’Creative Quarter’’)
• Trips opportunities
As part of the Engineering team, you will join the core team ahead of the launch and working in a small, nimble and collaborative team (including co-founders & CTO) but with global ambitions. As part of the team, you will work closely together to implement a superior, frictionless user experience through a highly iterative evolutionary approach to create a stunning product. This requires exceptional programming skills as well as outstanding experience and talent in building elegant, intuitive and functional user interfaces. We are looking for smart mobile (Android and/or iOS) developers with strong engineering skills and willing to learn and master new Dart & Flutter framework and interested to switch to a reactive paradigm (with streams or rxdart) using unidirectional flow (redux).
Our products use React (frontend) with RxJS & Android (Mobile) with Google Flutter. You will also be responsible for integrating some back-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of back-end technologies is necessary as well. You will also be required to understand and question business requirements and analyze the existing system to develop the smartest solutions. You will also be responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and on-time delivery of new platforms and existing platforms. We are looking for a passionate developer that is a pro-active solution finder and able to grasp complex systems quickly. You are not afraid to voice concerns and give creative solution proposals when there are several ways to reach the desired outcome.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia and Ukraine. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.