• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 5+ years’ hands-on experience in front-end development
• At least 2+ year of experience in Angular 2/4/6 or similar frameworks such as React/Redux
• Web application experience
• Fluency in English
• Ability to research and solve the problem efficiently
• Experience in leading a team
• Ability to work as a part of an international team spanning several time zones
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly
• Git (or source control systems such as Mercurial/SVN/CVS)
• Experience developing with RESTful services
• Understanding of development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
• Product-based development experience
Nice to have:
• Technologies that demonstrate experience with other areas of software development like backend (Java/Spring), mobile (Android, iOS, ionic, react native)
• Creative, challenging and fast-growing product
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Opportunities to own development start to finish
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• The friendly and dynamic work environment
• The informal style of leadership and communication
• Very attractive salary and compensation package
• Medical insurance and dental insurance
• English lessons
• Modern office in the center of Kyiv (BC ’’Gulliver’’, coworking ’’Creative Quarter’’)
• Trips opportunities
• In the initial period candidate will travel to London for 1 to 2 weeks to get introduced to the existing product and team members on site
• The candidate may be required to travel from time to time depending on the project requirement
Fortytwo Data is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer who can take ideas/concepts from a product owner and come up with interesting and usable user-interfaces to put into a product. We’re looking for someone to work both on improving existing product and develop whole new areas. We’re “big data” so visualization, data selection and dealing with large data sets are important.
Our stack is Elastic, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Angular with Docker/Mesos/Marathon for deployment. You’ll get the opportunity to work on leading-edge technology, trying out ideas and new ways to solve problems before getting them into production environments.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia and Ukraine. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with the ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
Fortytwo Data is a Big Data and Artificial Intelligence start-up company based in Central London. We have developed a platform using leading-edge open source software and created industry-specific solutions on top of this to solve real-world problems in a number of specific domains. Our platform ingests large amounts of data then enriches, scores and analyses it in flexible ways, including machine learning, to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with or recommendations made. The platform includes visualisations and workflow.
We operate mainly in the financial space where we have an advanced Anti-Money Laundering product designed and built by leading experts. This includes transaction monitoring and client screening. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk. www.fortytwodata.com
We have also created products to help large organisations screen their supply-chain, classify materials for export and manage their import duties.