• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3 to 6+ years’ experience of relevant work experience
• Practical experience with React.js and/or Angular.js development
• 2+ years of back-end Java or Scala
• Experience of working with JSON-based REST API
• Understanding of git forking workflow
• Readiness to work with the distributed team
• Ability to pull tasks from the backlog rather than waiting for a push
• Ability to work as a part of international team spanning several time zones
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly.
• Fluency in English and Ukrainian
• Opportunity to work with very experience architects and senior developers
• Interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented technology company
• An international and multicultural working environment with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
• Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
• Very attractive salary and compensation package
• Medical insurance and dental insurance
• Scandinavian culture
• Flat organisation
• The best computer technic you need
• Modern office in the center of Kyiv (BC ’’Gulliver’’, coworking ’’Creative Quarter’’)
• Ability to learn from mistakes, both yours and others’
• Customer-facing experience
• Building virtualization environments
Competence, commitment, and care lead our way and combine us. Hopefully, you share our values on your journey to become the newest member of the Qvantelee family! Due to Qvantel’s business growth, we are currently assisting them to strengthen their Development unit with passionate Full-stack Developers in Kiev, Ukraine.
As a Front-end/Full-Stack Developer, you will maintain and develop further the existing web application aimed to support B2B teams working in the telecom operators. Our products use React (frontend) + Java (backend) & Angular (frontend) + Scala (backend) and ideally the candidates would need to have experience on frontend + backend.
We are looking for passionate developer that is a pro-active solution finder and able to grasp complex systems quickly. You are not afraid to voice concerns and give creative solution proposals when there are several ways to reach the desired outcome.
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Kiev, Kuala Lumpur, Skopje, Lisbon. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
For more information, see www.inscale.net
Qvantel is a leading global provider of cloud-based Business Support Solutions (BSS) and IT consulting services, which help telecom operators achieve maximum business efficiency and stand out from the competition through excellent customer experience. We are a fast-growing company; headquarters in Finland; over 700 IT professionals in six countries (Finland, Estonia, Spain, Sweden, USA and India) and a 2016 revenue of 40 MEUR and aiming to 100 MEUR 2017.
For more information, see www.qvantel.com