INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization.
We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as a professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, please follow the link www.inscale.net
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with INSCALE clients and teams on improving quality of cooperation and account performance via supporting HR activities linked to the employee lifecycle:
- facilitate onboarding, adaptation and trial period finalization, managing exits;
- hold regular engagement pulse reviews and job satisfaction talks with employees, identify and work with improvements and retention risks;
- ensure that internal HR policies and processes are followed by the employees and clients;
- work closely with clients and managers, acting as HR advisor, assisting in developing, aligning and coordinating HR initiatives for the teams with INSCALE (performance appraisals, engagement surveys, compensation reviews, reports, etc.);
- provide quick response to issues from clients and employees, develop solutions for improvements, keep clients and INSCALE updated on the issues.
- Participate in projects related to events management, learning and development, employer branding and internal communications.
- Work with global and local HR teams contributing to the design and delivery of HR projects and goals aligned with the business needs and objectives.
Required Education and Experience, Qualities and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in internal HR or HR consulting (People Partner/HR Generalist/HRBP);
- Experience and good understanding of a wide range of HR-related areas (e.g. talent management, employee retention and engagement, learning and development, total rewards).
- Advanced level of English;
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks, motivate yourself and others and work well in a changing environment;
- Must be service oriented and passionate to work with people and clients, have strong written and in-person communication skills.
- A degree in Human Resources, as well as HR professional education or certification would be an advantage;
- Experience or desire to work with foreign clients and within international environment;
- Work experience in IT environment would be a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Professional growth and cross-locations knowledge sharing;
- Health insurance from your first day, that includes dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
- Flexible working arrangements: we workday 8h/day within the range from 7-11am to 4-8pm;
- 20 work days of annual vacation, paid sick leaves;
- Free English classes with a professional tutor;
- Team buildings and fun activities;
- Modern office facilities in the city centre (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station).