Currently we’re assisting Fortius to growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
We manage the qualification, onboarding and audit requirements of individuals, companies, and industry bodies. We provide real-time monitoring and verification of critical data points across all work categories, tenders, and projects. We enable Buyers to access at the touch of a button, data analytics across their entire supply chain in areas such as validity and expiration of specific licenses, qualifications and certificates, accuracy of financial health, insurance levels and exclusions, CSR, infosec and environmental policies and up-to-date health and safety reports.
SAS is looking to appoint a hands-on and seasoned QA developer to play a major part in the design,implementation, future support and innovation of its next generation of technology solutions. The successful candidate will be part of a new dynamic and entrepreneurial development team, working in a fast paced and business aligned environment.
Must to Have skills:
• 7+ years of experience in Software Testing
• Experience testing .NET C# services: REST APIs and message-based systems. Familiar with
• Strong .NET/C# and general scripting knowledge.
• Good understanding of database queries.
• Significant experience using automation tools to scale the QA strategy.
Good to Have skills:
• Experience in Performance Testing using JMeter, Gatling or any other tools would be an added bonus to the team.
• Experience testing Angular and React apps.
• Experience of QA roles within a continuous integration and deployment technical environment.
• Familiar with Swagger.
• Experience with Selenium, BrowserStack, SauceLabs automation tools to scale the QA strategy.
• Communication skills is vital for this role.
• Teamwork is important, need to have" One team" mindset.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
• Proactive on speaking up.
• Ability to work as a part of international teams.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Depending on project requirements, there could be travel.
• Creative, challenging, and fast-growing product
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers and managers
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Health insurance from the 1st working day
• Flexible working arrangements: from
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC)