Currently we’re assisting Oodle in setting up their team in Kyiv. Oodle is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the UK. Our technology is powering a revolution in automotive finance directly impacting peoples’ lives by enabling the fairest, quickest and most customer-centric motor finance products available to car buyers in the UK. As we scale beyond 500 people, we need talented leaders to join our amazing engineering team.
Oodle Car Finance is changing the way people buy cars, by putting our customers’ needs front and centre of the biggest retail market in the UK. We are bringing the used-car market bang up to date by building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer actually needs. Although we primarily provide loans for our customers and link them up with some of the UK’s best car dealers (in one rapid, blink-andyou- miss-it, digital procedure), that is just the start. Our ultimate goal is to make buying a car as easy as buying a t-shirt on Amazon. With a glove box full of powerful algorithms (and investment from some of the
world’s most reputable financial institutions) we have been building and developing a customer-first, fully integrated digital retail experience inspired by Amazon’s one-click model. We’re not quite there yet, but with our proprietary loan technology, machine learning, and Big Data infrastructure, we’re shooting for the stars.
To help us achieve our ultimate mission to create a best-in-class consumer experience — where our customers reap the benefits — we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. Everyone at Oodle has an input on how we develop and how we change the game. We need outstanding people with buckets full of energy, desire, curiosity and a can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Oodle is ranked 14th in the “Times Top 100” list of best UK companies to work for, and 7th in the “Financial Services” category.
To collaboratively design, develop, document, maintain, and contribute to various aspects of technology at Corti and ensure that the platform is receiving the customer data and running efficiently at all times.
• Machine learning deployment infrastructure
• Develop components for the deployment infrastructure
• Analyze, evaluate, maintain, and repair the infrastructure
• Document components and workflows within the infrastructure
• Systems interactions
• Develop, document, and maintain interactions between machine learning & communications infrastructure and other Corti systems
• Design, develop, document, and maintain the logging and reporting systems that span at least the components listed in all the above points
• Develop, document and maintain the integrations with 3rd party applications
• Working with frontend engineers on APIs, developing simple features. Setting up APIs. Developing tests for those components as well
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software, and working in an agile delivery environment
• Experience with one or more software languages (e.g. Node JS, Python, Go, Java, C++, C#)
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to perform well in teams and a fast-paced environment
• Experience with frontend development frameworks such as React or Angular
• Experience with GraphQL
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• An ability to work well in teams and a fast-paced environment
• Leveraging work skills
• Driving for results
• Detail focus
• Quality focus
Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time