Currently we’re assisting Fortius in setting up their team in Kyiv. It is a high growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
We manage the qualification, onboarding and audit requirements of individuals, companies, and industry bodies. We provide real-time monitoring and verification of critical data points across all work categories, tenders, and projects. We enable Buyers to access at the touch of a button, data analytics across their entire supply chain in areas such as validity and expiration of specific licenses, qualifications and certificates, accuracy of financial health, insurance levels and exclusions, CSR, infosec and environmental policies and up-to-date health and safety reports.
For more information, see fortius-network.com
We’re looking to appoint a hands-on and seasoned Senior Test Automation Engineer to play a major part in the design, implementation, future support and innovation of its next generation of technology solutions. The successful candidate will be part of a new dynamic and entrepreneurial development team, working in a fast paced and business aligned environment.
• The role will traverse the entire software delivery lifecycle
• The successful Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for the planning, design, and execution of the automated testing as part of continuous integration and deployment practices.
• 7+ years of experience in Software Testing
• Experience testing .NET C# services: REST APIs and message-based systems. Familiar with Postman
• Strong .net/c# and general scripting knowledge
• Experience in Performance Testing using JMeter, Gatling or any other tools
• Good understanding of database queries
• Significant experience using automation tools to scale the QA strategy
Nice to Have:
• Experience testing Angular and React apps
• Experience of QA roles within a continuous integration and deployment technical environment
• Familiar with Swagger
• Experience with Selenium, BrowserStack, SauceLabs automation tools to scale the QA strategy
• Creative, challenging, and fast-growing product
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers and managers
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Health insurance from the 1st working day
• Flexible working arrangements: from
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC)