We are looking to hire a couple of full stack engineers for our client Corti. The team will be responsible for developing an entirely new product using Corti’s core ML technology stack to help clinicians in the telehealth industry work more effectively and provide better care for patients.
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We are driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it. We have built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illnesses like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
Our ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, statistics, security, and computer science. We are working hard to embed a continuous striving culture and philosophy across the organization and are constantly involved in learning from the best practitioners in the industry.
If you want to take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology, we offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and fail.
To collaboratively design, develop, document, maintain, and contribute to various aspects of technology at Corti and ensure that the platform is receiving the customer data and running efficiently at all times.
• Machine learning deployment infrastructure
• Develop components for the deployment infrastructure
• Analyze, evaluate, maintain, and repair the infrastructure
• Document components and workflows within the infrastructure
• Systems interactions
• Develop, document, and maintain interactions between machine learning & communications infrastructure and other Corti systems
• Design, develop, document, and maintain the logging and reporting systems that span at least the components listed in all the above points
• Develop, document and maintain the integrations with 3rd party applications
• Working with frontend engineers on APIs, developing simple features. Setting up APIs.
Developing tests for those components as well
• Experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software, and working in an agile delivery environment
• Experience with one or more software languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, C++, C#)
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to perform well in teams and a fast-paced environment
• Experience with frontend development frameworks such as React or Angular
• Experience with GraphQL
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• An ability to work well in teams and a fast-paced environment
• Leveraging work skills
• Driving for results
• Detail focus
• Quality focus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time.
• Creative, challenging, and fast-growing product
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers and managers
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Health insurance from the 1st working day
• Flexible working arrangements: from
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC)