• At least 3 years of backend experience with PHP/MySQL
• PHP/MySQL specialist with knowledge of Laravel frameworks.
• Understanding of MVC patterns
• No insurance domain experience required, but interest to understand the business logic
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic and an international environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Strong Communication skills — both verbal and written
• Self-starter who can work well autonomously and ability to build rapport and establish relationship
• Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude
• Ability to work within a diverse team environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and execute short/long term projects
• Event sourcing
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements: from
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
We are currently assisting Santiane in extending a development team in Kiev. You will be responsible in improving the performance and reliability of Santiane’s application in producing high quality codes and follow the sprints guided by the Tech Lead, Product Owner and Scrum Master/Tester.
As a Web Developer, you will be:
• Working on existing applications
• Developing features, using scrum methodology, clearing back logs
• Work on tasks received by the Tech Lead, Product Owner and Scrum Master/Tester
• Backend product development. The frontend development is covered by UI/UX team
• Be involved in defining sprints
The Santiane Group is an insurance brokerage company specialized in the design, comparison and
distribution of health and provident insurance products for individuals and professionals. Since its creation in 2006, the group has grown exponentially, which is due to the use of advanced technical and IT resources developed in-house coupled with an exceptional effort in the training of sales consultants.
The Santiane Group now has 200 employees in its Paris, Lille and Nice locations, as well as 100 employees employed by its subcontractors. The company collaborates with leading insurers (Axa, Generali, Malakoff Médéric, Mutuelle Bleue, etc.) and distributed in 2016 more than 100,000 new businesses through its B2C (Santiane — www.santiane.fr) and B2B (Néoliane Santé et Prévoyance — www.neoliane-sante.fr) businesses.