Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills & experience:
• Minimum of 10 years working experience with 7 years in a management/ leadership role in a software
• Having very strong passion in people management.
• Understanding of Software Engineering processes, methodologies, requirements analysis, and Agile
• Experience with working in distributed teams across borders and time zones.
• Experience in the management and development of other line managers and senior technical team members
• Strong facilitation and coaching skills
• Ability to adapt and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs.
• Must demonstrate ability to solve complex issues quickly and creatively.
• Good planning skills — experience with handling multiple stakeholders under tight deadlines.
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• Strong English communication skills — both verbal and written
• Self-starter who can work well autonomously and ability to build rapport and establish relationship
• Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude
• Ability to work within a diverse team environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
• Project Management certification
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements: from
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
• Involved in Client onboarding and continuously strengthening the relationship.
• Work with Client to build and expand the team members and divisions within a Client’s organisation.
• Ensure the Development teams are kept highly motivated and are delivering good results.
• Committed to grow, develop, and scale the development teams.
• Involved in candidate evaluation, on-boarding, and induction for new team members.
• Address employee’s concerns, competencies development, as well as training needs for skills development through the Site Managers or Hiring Managers.
• Have scheduled meetings with team members, have insights on the tasks of the team members and raise it to Site or Hiring Manager if there are concerns.
• Proactively design new processes to optimize the managed service model.
• Planning with Site Managers or Hiring Managers on the requirements for skills, resources, and work capacity.
• Managing the performance appraisals held yearly for the team members and involved in compiling feedbacks from Site or Hiring Manager and other relevant parties.
• Be involved in personal development planning for the offshore team, hereunder Performance Improvement Planning, promotions etc.
This Senior People Partner role offers the opportunity to manage Clients, and have constant communication with a highly motivated team of development team leaders and technical professionals. This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done efficiently.
There is a great deal of challenge and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination. The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details as long as they are only an intermittent aspect of the job, and not the primary responsibility. This job requires self-assurance and competitive drive.
There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are
broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. This is
primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat authoritative, directive leadership style that
encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration.