• Practical experience in RESTful API Design, HTTP and Webhooks
• Hands-on Experience in API Gateways, JSON, XML
• Hand-on experience in any Linux OS (e.g., Ubuntu, Red Hat preferably etc.)
• Experience in Systems connectivity or basic networking design and implementation
• Experience in Service Level Objective/ Non-Functional Requirement Analysis
• Hands-on Experience in Technical authoring for technical documentation
• Excellent client communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to work with both client and internal teams to tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
• A strong background in delivering client technology projects.
• You will typically be running multiple concurrent projects and must have the ability to context-switch and priorities effectively.
Nice to have:
• Delivery experience of message oriented (or event driven) distributed systems preferably with Kafka (or other messaging systems ie TIBCO EMS, WebsphereMQ)
• Experience with workflow mapping, preferably with Apache NiFi (or other similar TIBCO/ Mulesoft/ Dell Boomi products)
• Experience in Information Security, Encryption, SSL/TLS would be added advantage
• Experience in Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
• Creative, challenging and fast-growing product
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Opportunities to own development start to finish
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers, architects, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements
• 20 workdays of annual vacation
• One additional day-off on a team member’s birthday
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
We are currently assisting our client Napier to set up a Team in our Ukraine and Kuala Lumpur offices. You will be working in the Professional and Technical Support Engineer team, and the responsibilities will be divided into two main areas:
Part 1: Technical Support (60%)
Specific responsibilities include:
• Support and maintain our customers, quickly and efficiently resolving issues.
• Build excellent relationships with clients to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Use your technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
• Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Work with product management and development teams to channel client feedback & solutions into future releases.
• Provide technical KB documentation for extremely complex workarounds/solutions.
• Creating documentation and maintaining & following existing documentation.
Part 2: Data integration and transformation (40%)
This is a hands-on role. You should expect to be scripting, writing data transformations, performing JSON/XML manipulation, database queries and building data processing pipelines as well as running architecture and data security meetings with experience clients. You should expect to be working on multiple projects around the world at one time and will need to assist the Napier technical services team in delivering your solution for clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Specifying and/or building data-transformations on a per-client basis.
• Producing and enhancing documentation to support clients’ integration to Napier.
• Tracking the specific details of a client’s connectivity to both on-prem and hosted solutions.
• Advising clients on infrastructure options when deploying on-site, including sizing and networking requirements.
• Offering support to Napier’s Operations team when deploying hosted solutions with sizing and QA testing.
• Work will be performed during normal working hours (9:00am-6:00pm); with once-a-month rotation (a week in a month). The rotation would require you to finish late hours in Ukraine (12:00pm-9:00pm).
Napier is a technology provider. We create compliance technology to help companies in any sector comply with money laundering regulations. Our intelligent compliance platform, trusted by the world’s leading data providers, transforms AML & Trade Compliance from mandatory duty to competitive edge. We use deep industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to help businesses detect suspicious behaviors and fight financial crime.
• Business Model — product company (license sales) with professional services around implementation and Artificial Intelligence projects
• Working with Financial, Pharmaceutical, import and export companies ~ 200 clients in total
• Works in Anti Money Laundering (AML), Pharmaceutical, Import & Exports (Variety of projects can be used as selling point).
The platform is a solution that processes a huge amount of data, works across domains solving different customers’ problems with technologies.
For more information, see www.napier.ai