• Knowledge of HTTP protocol, and REST API
• Understanding of common file formats: JSON, XML, Yaml, Hocon
• Hand-on experience in any Linux OS (e.g., Ubuntu, Red Hat preferably, etc.)
• Experience in Systems connectivity or basic networking design and implementation
• Experience in Service Level Objective/ Non-Functional Requirement Analysis
• Experience in writing technical documentation and maintaining KB articles
• Excellent client communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to work with both client and internal teams to tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
• A strong background in delivering client technology projects and solutions
• You will typically be running multiple concurrent investigations and projects and must have the ability to context-switch and priorities effectively.
• Experience in OS (Unix) system load, disk usage, job scheduling, networking
• Experience in any orchestration system (Mesos/Marathon, Kubernetes, etc)
• Experience with workflow mapping, preferably with Apache NiFi
• Experience in Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
• Basic knowledge of ElasticSearch query language
• Basic knowledge of SQL language
• Creative, challenging and fast-growing product
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Opportunities to own development start to finish
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers, architects, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements
• 20 workdays of annual vacation
• One additional day-off on a team member’s birthday
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
Napier’s mission is to become the recognized leader in ‘Intelligent Compliance’ software for all regulated industries. We will achieve this through the delivery of the best-in-class AML solution. Napier is currently Great Place To Work 2020 certified and has been ranked #4 Best Workplace in Tech (small organizations) 2020.
Our Application Support team is expanding, and we are looking for superstars to join us on our journey, working in the Global Support Function.
Ideally, you will already be a hands-on L2 Support specialist or working in the support environment with a strong background in delivering client technology projects or incident investigations gained in Financial Services, preferably with experience in compliance and AML solutions
In this role you will be responsible for Napier Client Incident Investigations:
• Supporting and maintain our customers, quickly and efficiently resolving issues
• Building excellent relationships with clients to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Use your technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to solve issues and promote best practices.
• Collaborate with other departments in the company to deliver positive customer outcomes
• Work with product management and development teams to channel client feedback & solutions into future releases
• Provide technical KB documentation for business solutions
• Using your experience to improve key operational process
Napier is a technology provider. We create compliance technology to help companies in any sector comply with money laundering regulations. Our intelligent compliance platform, trusted by the world’s leading data providers, transforms AML & Trade Compliance from mandatory duty to competitive edge. We use deep industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to help businesses detect suspicious behaviors and fight financial crime.
• Business Model — product company (license sales) with professional services around implementation and Artificial Intelligence projects
• Working with Financial, Pharmaceutical, import, and export companies ~ 200 clients in total
• Works in Anti Money Laundering (AML), Pharmaceutical, Import & Exports.
The platform is a solution that processes a huge amount of data, works across domains solving different customers’ problems with technologies.
For more information, see www.napier.ai