• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Advanced level of English
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly
• Working within Agile teams
• Creative, challenging and fast-growing product
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Opportunities to own development start to finish
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers, architects, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements
• 20 workdays of annual vacation
• One additional day-off on a team member’s birthday
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
Napier is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join an engineering team and will work with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our product easier to use and well documented.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Create and maintain the information architecture
• Collaborate with other technical writers
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia, and Ukraine. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with the ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
Napier AI is a FinTech company based in Central London. We have offices in London, Kyiv and Singapore, with over fifty staff around the world. We are a product company, providing advanced Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions to over a hundred customers around the world. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk. www.napier.ai. We have partnerships with respected global organizations such as Refinitiv, Dow Jones and Lexis Nexis and count some large household-name organizations amongst our customers.
Our product ingests and enriches large amounts of data and then scores, enriches and analyses it to allow our customers to identify unusual behavior in their customers. This requires a combination of excellent architects, engineers, designers, user-interface teams and data scientists. We have developed an underlying platform with powerful capabilities and have built an industry-specific solution on top of that that solve real-world problems.
We have a well-defined, well-funded roadmap and expect to grow our teams significantly during 2021. Our engineering team is entirely based in Kyiv and we’re looking for talented individuals to help us achieve our goals.