• A Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent experience
• Over 2 years of experience in the use, installation, support and troubleshooting Linux servers
• Minimum 2 years of experience with DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring, Advanced Logging)
• Minimum 1 year of experience with DevOps in GCP, experience of working with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, cloud network, monitoring and security on GCP
• Minimum 1 year of experience with cloud monitoring setup and management
• Experience with managing 100% available clusters is a must
• Experience with configuration management tools
• Experience of Azure DevOps CI/CD, Test, package management
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Work autonomously/remotely in distributed team
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Attitude to learn and execute
• GCP certification is a strong advantage
• Experience with Azure cloud is a plus
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements: from
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
Level01 is looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to join the global product team.
As Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation and management of the cloud infrastructure and tools to improve the performance of the engineering team and ensure continuous integration and delivery. You will be a part of a friendly and passionate team who will support you and will be supported by you in every step of the way.
- Design and implement the infrastructure for a highly secure, scalable, and high-performance cloud-based system.
- Setup/improve advanced automated testing, monitoring, logging, and tracing tools to improve insights in the platform.
- Define metrics and continuously test and evaluate the services and infrastructure for performance and availability.
- Monitor and inspect the cloud infrastructure and services and respond to issues and failures.
- Build automation pipelines and tools to assist the engineering team in continuous and reliable integration and delivery process.
- Promote CI/CD best practices and mentor engineers to embrace and adopt them.
Level01 (level01.io) has a clear mission that it adheres to: To create a fair and transparent financial platform to eliminate the middle-man and enable the individuals to perform financial activities directly, safely and confidently with one another. Members of the team will take part in making this mission a reality and to revolutionize the financial landscape for every individual.
Level01 is continuously looking for passionate and talented individuals to come on board.