• At least 2 years of frontend experience with ReactJS
• Experience in writing adaptive and responsive UI applications
• Working experience with HTML5/CSS3
• Webpack or Grunt or Gulp experience
• Proven experience in building scalable web applications
• Wide experience with PHP/MySQL
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Attitude to learn and execute
• High attention to detail
• Solid team player experience
• Desire to work in a dynamic and international environment
• Experience with Laravel is a very big plus
• SASS/LESS working experience
• Insurance domain experience is not required, only the interest in understanding the business logic
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements: from
• 20 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city centre (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
As a Full Stack (React/PHP) Developer you will be responsible for:
• Developing features, using scrum methodology, clearing backlog items
• Mainly working on the front part of the product
• Using given wireframe to create the pretty UI which uses the web services
• Defining sprints together with the Scrum Team
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with the ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally.
For more information, see www.inscale.net
The Santiane Group is an insurance brokerage company specialized in the design, comparison and distribution of health and provident insurance products for individuals and professionals. Since its creation in 2006, the group has grown exponentially, which is due to the use of advanced technology and IT resources developed in-house coupled with an exceptional effort in the training of sales consultants.
The Santiane Group now has 200 employees in its Paris, Lille and Nice locations, as well as 100 employees employed by its subcontractors. The company collaborates with leading insurers (Axa, Generali, Malakoff Médéric, Mutuelle Bleue, etc.) and distributed in 2016 more than 100,000 new businesses through its B2C (Santiane — www.santiane.fr) and B2B (Néoliane Santé et Prévoyance — www.neoliane-sante.fr) businesses.
For more information on Santiane Group, please visit: www.groupe-santiane.com