For our new fintech project for USA based client we’re looking for an experienced Tech Lead (PHP+Vue.js) with strong communication skills who can work independently and participate in creating new project from scratch.
Current Project Team:
- Full Stack developer
- Tech expert (part time)
- CTO from the client’s side
- 2 Middle/Junior Developers from the client’s side
Skill set and experience we believe you should have for that role 🤓
- 7+ years of experience in engineering playing developer roles
- At least 3+ years of experience playing a team or tech lead role, designing and implementing complex tech solutions.
- Deep knowledge of PHP
- Strong experience with the Laravel framework
- Strong knowledge and experience with CI/CD process
- Strong knowledge of REST API
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills (English C1+)
Role Responsibilities 👨💻
- Be responsible for the production of high-quality functionality in accordance with the project requirements and timeline
- Management of the development process, including mentoring, architecting, breaking features into stories and following through
- Solving technical issues
- Provision of technical guidance to Client’s and internal development team members;
- Reviewing performance of Client’s and internal development team members;
- Implementing clean code and best practices
- Make the code reviews in accordance with client requirements and guidelines
- Fix bugs and defects
- Control of the creation of documentation necessary for the exchange of knowledge, participation in the adaptation and onboarding of new team members
- Communication with the Client
- Deploy completed features to both the QA environment and the production environment
- Develop technical designs for further functionality implementation
- Clearly understand the current architecture, functionality and integrations implemented
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies and tools that can improve the performance, scalability and reliability
- Intro Call with Recruiter (30 min)
- Technical Interview (60 min)
- Technical Interview with the client team (60 min)
What sets us apart?
Here are just a few reasons why this position is a standout opportunity:
🚀 Opportunity for Growth: As part of our dynamic and fast-growing team, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact and grow your career in exciting new directions.
🌍 Remote Mode: You can have a fully comfortable mode, just stick to deadlines and attend team meetings.
🕰️ Flexible Schedule: Our cooperation will not have an impact on the work-life balance — this is the most important thing for us. In INSART we are committed to making cooperation enjoyable and comfortable first.
💡 Innovation: We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, so you’ll have the chance to join cutting-edge projects and technologies.
👩💻 Diversity and Inclusion: We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to building a strong and successful team. We welcome people of all backgrounds and experiences to join us.
👥 Collaborative Environment: You’ll stay closely with our talented developers to ensure that our products and features are thoroughly tested and of the highest quality.
📚 Free Learning: We believe in continuous learning and development, so we provide free access to a variety of online learning resources to help you stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
Looking forward to having a mutually interesting conversation with you! 😉