Fintech software development company seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Junior Lawyer to join our legal team. As a Junior Lawyer, you will be responsible for providing legal support to the company’s legal team, assisting with various legal tasks.
- Preparing the contracts with the contractors and clients using templates under supervision of Head of Legal
- Participating in the background check procedures
- Communicating with contractors, sending letters and requests
- Conducting legal research and analysis
- Assisting with other legal tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in law or 4th year student
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English — spoken and written B1 +
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Our cooperation will not have an impact on the work-life balance — this is the most important thing for us. In INSART we are committed to making cooperation enjoyable and comfortable first.
- Access to education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us.
- Flexible conditions. You can have a fully comfortable mode, just stick to deadlines and attend team meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. From your comfortable place.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers. Early review depending on productivity results.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + optional final offer call (30 min). Can be changed depending on position. We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
Please provide your CV in English while applying. Thank you!