Lead SysOps Engineer is a key contributor in the Technology and System Operations team. This role is heavily involved in designing and operating cloud-based platforms, supporting Windows, Linux, Mac based computing environments, supporting and building System based processes, and in supporting security focused technologies.
- All INSART members workstations maintenance
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas clearly
- Company hardware accounting
- Company software accounting
- Deploy, and maintain critical business applications services;
- Execution of large-scale technical projects and company-wide technology initiatives
- Mixed Mac, PC and Linux environments, networking, and SaaS platform administration
- Control Install all required software on INSART members workstations
- Solve complex technical infrastructure problems
- Mentor Junior, middle SysOps
- Define development paths for SysOps
- Technical consultations regarding Hardware, Software of the company
- Lead diagnostics and solution of hardware and software problems on company members workstations
- Decentralized network support, checking network security
- Production Environments for INSART services configuration, maintenance and support
- Communication with internet providers, INSART IT services providers
- Support, Update, Create, Control SysOps related processes
- Manage SysOps team Performance
- Participate in cross-department communication, coordination
- Identify recurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.
- Self Management
- Initiative and enthusiastic
- Working experience in a DevOps setup;
- Experience of leading a team (1+ year);
- Experience with monitoring and loggings tools;
- Analytic skills and the ability to identify areas of improvements;
- Ability to proactively take responsibility and initiatives;
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches;
- Ability to work in a global environment;
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Good network protocols knowledge
- Experience with scripting languages — Python, Bash
- Experience with system application monitoring and logging
- Good Linux and Windows knowledge
- Good Understanding of Hardware and Software trends
- Good Team Management Skills
- Ability to provide Security Practices and rules in the company
- Team player and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust and motivation;
- Pre-Intermediate English
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one