To our Marketing Team we’re looking for an experienced marketing specialist with SMM/BDM skills.
What experience do we need from you?
- Strong Experience with Advertisement Utilities (Meta Business Manager, LinkedIn Business Manager)
- Experience with HubSpot CRM or any alternative system
- Basic ability of creating visuals via Canva / Snappa
- Strong presentational skills are needed
- Ability to explain your ideas and strategy is a MUST
- Communicativeness skills: day-to-day collaboration with a marketing team of 4 people and permanent work with the Team Lead
What we do in a team?
- Social Media (LinkedIn+Twitter) Content Strategy Planning — Quarterly and Sprint-to-Sprint
- Email Content Strategy Planning — Quarterly and Sprint-to-Sprint (Weekly Digests)
- Target Audiences Research and Advertisement Setting Up
- Audience Analysis and Adapting the Marketing Strategy to Hit Target Leads
What you will be doing?
- Proficiency in Targeting: setting up and researching of audiences, defining target audience of content, content distribution strategy development.
- Email Marketing
- LinkedIn Content Distribution
- Basic Design Watchfulness (Ability to create basic visuals for your campaigns in Canva / Snappa / Figma / etc.)
What can we offer to you?
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + optional final offer call (30 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.