Our team is building mobile applications and new microservices for the warehouse management platform. We’re looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our new client’s team.
About the project:
Founded in 1983, Enmark’s philosophy has never changed; serve the Metal Service Center Industry with the latest technology to enhance operations from the shop floor to the top floor.
The Windows Based Flagship product of Enmark, Eniteo, was launched in late 2004 and has taken root deep in the Metal Service Center community. Eniteo, utilizes advanced technology, including barcode scanning, touch-screen shop floor, and Microsoft Cloud services.
Planned project team: PM, Tech Lead, Senior Android Dev, Senior .NET Dev, Senior QA, Senior BA, UI\\UX Designer, DevOps, ABAP Engineer
- At least 4 years of experience testing for web/mobile projects
- 2+ years of experience with mobile testing (Android/IOS applications)
- API Testing experience
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and processes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of REST API architecture
- Experience with a test of payment integrations
- Upper-Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Experience with API automated testing
- Experience with mobile automated testing
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with security testing
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
- Perform functional and non-functional types of testing
- Communicate on any risks from a QA perspective that could affect the future release
- Manual testing of mobile native applications
- Manual testing of the REST API of micro-services
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.