INSART (www.insart.com) is a software development partner for Fintech companies. We build secure engineering teams for FinTech. We help our clients build great Fintech products by providing highly-skilled engineers.
We are looking for a Strong Junior/Middle PHP Developer to join Wealth management platform for financial advisors and investors (New York, USA). Raised over $55 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth.
About the project:
- Wealth management platform for financial advisors and investors
- Used by dozens of thousands of financial advisors
- Raised over $55 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth
- Company size: 100+ people
- Acquired 4 other companies: NestEgg, Junxure, WealthMinder, Kredible
- Headquartered in New York, USA
- Current team at INSART: 25+ software engineers in Ukraine
- Team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists and business builders
- Believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful
- Working with us you will gain strong knowledge in wealth management, portfolio management, financial goal-based planning, brokerage and other financial things.
- 1,5 + years of professional experience in back-end development using Symfony;
- Knowledge of commonly accepted software design principles (design patterns, anti-patterns, refactoring, OOP, DDD, SOLID, REST API design, etc);
- Strong PHP skills;
- Strong work experience with PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge and experience with NGINX;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience in the development of complex server applications;
- Continuous learner, a good listener, and presenter with strong people skills.
- Ensuring quality and stability, enhancing performance, initiating improvements
- Growing in a healthy and fun culture in the team, developing products and people
- Write high-quality, test-driven code;
- To own the success of your projects both in terms of delivering on the right objectives and doing so on time;
- Dependencies and versions maintenance.
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter (up to 20 min) + tech interview with our team (up to 60 min) + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.