We’re looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join our new client’s team.
About the project:
Founded in 1983, Enmark’s philosophy has never changed; serve the Metal Service Center Industry with the latest technology to enhance operations from the shop floor to the top floor.
The Windows Based Flagship product of Enmark, Eniteo, was launched in late 2004 and has taken root deep in the Metal Service Center community. Eniteo, utilizes advanced technology, including barcode scanning, touch-screen shop floor, and Microsoft Cloud services.
- 1 Business Analyst
- 1 UI/UX Designer
- 1 Senior Android developer
- 1 Middle .NET developer
- 1 Senior QA
- 1 Project Manager
- Excellent C# knowledge
- Good understanding of OOP/OOD
- Knowledge of the application design patterns and software development life cycle
- Solid knowledge in .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework, .Net Core, SQL
- Experience with Messaging (IBM MQ), micro-service architecture
- Requirements analysis;
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code following best practices and team standards;
- Conducting code reviews for other colleagues;
- Close communication with the team and customers;
- Participation in the Scrum meetings;
- Writing functional and technical documentation.
- Our cooperation will not have an impact on the work-life balance — this is the most important thing for us. In INSART we are committed to making cooperation enjoyable and comfortable first.
- Access to education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Free access to the corporate library with accumulated knowledge.
- Flexible conditions. You can have a fully comfortable mode, just stick to deadlines and attend team meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. From your comfortable place.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers. Early review depending on productivity results.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + optional final offer call (30 min). Can be changed depending on position. We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.