We’re looking for an experienced Businesss Analyst to join our new client’s team.
About the project:
Founded in 1983, Enmark’s philosophy has never changed; serve the Metal Service Center Industry with the latest technology to enhance operations from the shop floor to the top floor.
The Windows Based Flagship product of Enmark, Eniteo, was launched in late 2004 and has taken root deep in the Metal Service Center community. Eniteo, utilizes advanced technology, including barcode scanning, touch-screen shop floor, and Microsoft Cloud services.
Planned project team: PM, Tech Lead, Senior Android Dev, Senior .NET Dev, Senior QA, Senior BA, UI\\UX Designer
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Business Analyst
- Skills in descriptive work and structuring business requirements
- Knowledge of analysis techniques, knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN), etc.
- Upper-intermediate English (speaking and writing)
- A strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Establish business analysis process on a project
- Identify and define business needs and goals
- Actively propose effective solutions and negotiate results with stakeholders
- Active collaboration with stakeholders to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
- Understand the business problem to be solved and develop recommendations and implementation plans to move these into delivery
- Elicitate requirements
- Document and support of requirements
- Facilitate estimation and prioritisation of project backlog
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.