Responsive Alpha is a hybrid wealth management platform that helps advisors create better experiences and outcomes for their clients.
- Automate Your Operations — from client onboarding to rebalancing to reporting
- Keep Costs Competitive — gain operational efficiency from automation and client self-servicing
- Fully Customizable — with your own logo, portfolios, fee structure and onboarding (KYC) workflow
- Meet Your Clients’ Digital Expectations — Your client portal will appear perfectly in the browser, on a tablet or on a mobile phone.
- Meets Your Regulatory Needs — Built by a wealth management firm, for wealth management firms.
- Artificial Intelligence — Use Responsive’s machine learning and AI, and over 100 factors to inform investment decisions
- 4 years of proven commercial experience with vue.js;
- Advanced experience with Vue 2;
- Extensive use of Restful API;
- Advanced knowledge of git, Github experience preferred;
- Experience with Storybook, Vuex, Vue Router; Tailwind CSS as a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or similar area.
- Work on the development of a large fintech platform with a vide range set of visualizations.
- Working in a new component library building everything from small form controls such as text inputs and buttons through to entire pages.
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.