About the project:
Grounded in Wall Street and enabled by technology, Mirador combines powerful data science with deep financial expertise to provide best-of-breed services to those who serve significant wealth; Single Family Offices, Wealth Managers and RIAs, Endowments and Foundations. Our services include:
Consolidated Financial Reporting — We operate industry-leading 3rd party systems to aggregate and report on family assets, no matter where they are custodied. Award-winning reporting service that identifies opportunities and exposes risks included all asset classes — liquid securities, alternative investments, hard assets and collectibles.
Expert Services — We counsel wealth advisors on their specific technology needs before designing, sourcing and implementing a custom solution. Unlike many providers who leave, we will stay and act as oCTO if desired (operating and maintaining your system) allowing advisors to focus on value creation.
Advisor Technology Platform — Our custom-built platform delivers best-in-class technology and operations systems, unified on one independent non-regulatory platform. This open architecture stack is preconfigured to clients’ needs and features a flexible construct, ensuring automatic upgrades to future innovations and tools.
Middle Office Services — We support existing client teams in the important but often time-consuming middle office tasks vital to a smooth adviser operation. Whether direct client advocate support or in combination with our technology stack, clients select and pay for only what they need.
- Good understanding of core JS principles and latest language features
- Experience in building SPA applications based on ReactJS
- Be familiar with modern ReactJS stack — hooks, context, routing, state management, css-in-js approach
- At least 1 commercial project based on ReactJS
- Confident with modern HTML5\CSS3 and markup
- Upper Intermediate English: able to participate in meetings with the client
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually
Nice to have skills:
- Be familiar with basics of algorithms and have algorithmic thinking
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git) improve your programming skills
- Be open to learn new approaches, technologies and tools
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.