For our new office in Krakow (hybrid work) we’re looking for an experienced HR manager with the knowledge of Polish language.
- Experience in HR for at least 2 years;
- Upper-Intermediate/Intermediate level in English, Fluent in Poland, Ukrainian;
- Personal qualities: responsibility, independence, team player, focus on results, excellent communication skills, love for challenges and initiatives;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Strong task management.
- Develop and measure the effectiveness of the benefits programs;
- General understanding of the IT sphere;
- Knowledge of Polish legislation and labor code;
- Retention experience in the IT outsourcing company;
- Performance management experience is a must;
- Experience in organizing activities for a remote team.
- Knowledge and ability to use various tools for daily work: Google Service (document, spreadsheets, forms, websites, presentations, calendar, mail), Jira, social networks, etc. as a plus.
- Provide full scope of HR service: on-boarding, one-on-one meetings, off-boarding in Poland office;
- Communicate with team members: monitoring the mood of specialists and job satisfaction within the project;
- Promote corporate culture and company values;
- Help us build an impressive employer brand;
- Organizing online and offline activities;
- Organizing work;
- Poland office (purchase of corporate merch, equipment, stationery, keep cleanliness and order, communication with local contractors);
- Prepare budgets by the department;
- Documenting HR processes and tasks;
- Managing all HR program.
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Remote/office. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners, medical insurance service. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.