We are looking for a seasoned sales expert who is looking for the opportunity to dive deeper into the world of Fintech and generate new revenues for the company and herself/himself.
- Opportunities / deals closing.
- Pre-sales with specific accounts.
- Generate new opportunities through accounts nurturing / prospecting.
- Presentation of company services, expertise, solutions overviews and proposals to prospective clients.
- Relationship building with target accounts.
- Deep research and custom nurturing for high score accounts.
Skill set and experience we believe you should have for that role:
- 3+ years in B2B sales in any role that required negotiations, prospecting, deal closing.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and professional relationship building skills.
- Good experience in creating custom sales presentations.
- Good experience in defining contracts terms & conditions.
- Good experience in sales research and finding clients’ pain points and info hooks based on the available information.
- Good knowledge in some of the areas like general finance, personal finance, capital markets, trading, payments, money movement, insurance, fundraising, lending.
- Fluent English and Ukrainian, written and verbal.
Sales & Pre-sales team structure: CEO, CTO, Business Analyst, Head of Software Delivery, Marketing team leader, Marketing visual designer, Marketing content writer, Senior Sales Rep, Lead generation specialist.
Interview stages description:
- Pre-qualification questions with recruiter (up to 30 min)
- Interview with CEO & CTO (60-90 min)
- Pre-hiring call to discuss goals and action plan (up to 30 min)
- Hiring call and contract offer.
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.