We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Tech Expert — person who already develops himself as an independent, acknowledged and mature specialist in a specific technology/domain area. Has proven experience in that area, and ready to apply that experience in other projects and tasks.
- 4+ years of experience designing complex enterprise projects (creating and supporting design system/Apple & Material Design guidelines)
- Ability to apply high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach to create user flows from scratch
- Proactivity and ability to solve problems and complete tasks (accept criticism and explain design options)
- Deliver professional vision through planning, prototypes, interaction design, and visuals
- Knowledge of Design methodologies, frameworks, kits
- Analytic skills
- Strong Soft Skills, including proactiveness, communication skills, critical thinking, etc.
- Craft strategies based on user insights
- Learns new technologies and tech solutions to business problems
- Understands, learns and deepens knowledge in relevant business domain areas
- Develops him/herself as an expert in specific technological solutions to business problems (like payment systems, financial apps, CRMs, etc.)
- Ability to ask the right questions while communicating with project stakeholders.
- Pre-sales / Sales (Optional)
- Participates in pre-sales calls with clients to help with selling the company’s tech expertise (present Mockups, Prototypes, Wireframes, ask and answer tech-related questions, clarify business requirements, etc.).
- Work out Prototypes, Wireframes and other design related documents as a part of a proposal for a client.
- Provisioning of technical consulting to customers (handling customers’ system audits, turnkey projects design/development, architecture design, prototyping, etc.)
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews & user surveys
- Develop customer journey maps and flow-charts for the products
- Deliver an outstanding user experience through an exceptional and intuitive application design
- Create pitch-decks and visual concepts of products
- Performs tech interviews of candidates for new projects/teams
- Work tight with Marketing Tech Writers
- Review UI/UX related articles
- Be an author or co-author for UI/UX articles
- Participate in A/B marketing campaigns
Max amount of hours: 40-60 hours per Month
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners — UNIQA medical service. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.