INSART is a software development partner for Fintech companies. We help our clients build great Fintech products by providing highly skilled engineering teams. We believe that well-structured teams, processes, and architecture are essential to delivering exceptional results.
You will be a part of the Sales Team which plays a vital role in promoting the business and mission of INSART by achieving ambitious goals with our friendly team.
You would reach out to new leads via deeply customized marketing multi-channel campaigns to understand potential prospect’s needs and figure out how INSART would solve them to push them further down the sales funnel to our Sales Executives (BDMs).
You would be equipped with well-researched information about the prospect and company before getting in touch with them since they are the first face they connect with.
With that, we’re looking for a results-driven representative to engage and build relationships with potential customers to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Identifying potential leads according to ICPs, conducting research using tools and contact databases to find contact details;
- Search for new sources of generating leads and potential customers;
- Pursue business opportunities through Linkedin outreach (generate, automate and nurture leads);
- Maintain and manage all information in CRM;
- Conduct negotiations with potential clients (presentation of company and services);
- Market research and trends;
- Automation of the lead generation process;
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop new ways of generating leads, cold contacting channels, and nurturing strategies;
- Mentoring from the CEO and Head of Sales;
- Meet or exceed monthly targets;
- Schedule calls with companies who are matching INSART’s ICP.
- The number of scheduled calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- 2+ years of experience in the Lead Generation area;
- Experienced user of LinkedIn, CRM systems, and lead generation tools;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Experience in IT outsourcing;
- Analytical and systemizing mindset;
- Self-organized, pro-active, positive;
- Easy and proactive communication style;
- Result-driven personal confidence;
- Upper-Intermediate and a higher level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Fintech domain background;
- Experience in handling communication with potential clients.
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.