Become a part of a fundraising product that conquers the USA non-profits market! Salsa is the BEST of Non-Profit CRM Software in 2020 Award Winner🏅 You may help thousands of non-profit organizations do marketing and accept donations from all over the world easier!
● Join the team of unrivaled professionals who work independently and interact directly with customers, internal management, customer support, and tech staff. Take up a notch in communication skills.
● Widen your hands-on experience (min 3+ years) in Postgres within RDBMS, ETL, OLAP, and BI layers. Become a ninja in replication, backup/restore strategies, clustering, failovering, upgrade, and partitioning. (MySQL experience is desired but not necessary.)
● Boost your troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills when working with large schemas (100+ tables/objects) and large data sets that sometimes involve billions of records.
● Apply and share best practices in database monitoring, maintenance, operation, updates, and security in a company that sets much store by professionalism and sharing tech knowledge.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent will be considered.
You will work with the Salsa Engage project, a digital engagement platform, purpose-built with everything needed to communicate, advocate, and fund a cause. Involves marketing automation, workflow management, online fundraising, multi-channel online advocacy, peer-to-peer campaigns & events, integration with Salesforce.
It’s a full-time position 🕑
● Office or remote is your choice
● Regular technology events and workshops
● Paid sick leave
● 4 weeks of paid vacation
● Medical insurance package
● Corporate library
● Paid English classes
● Office relax zone
● Fun events for all team members
● Friendly and professional team
● Providing all the necessary staff that you need for the productive workday
Here are some more specific tasks you will handle:
Database Administration 🪄
● Owning all the DB aspects of our SaaS platform, including Lab (Dev, QA, UAT) and Production Environments
● Monitoring performance of all PostgreSQL instances and providing identification, diagnosis, and resolution of production data problems in a fast-paced setting
● Providing Level 3 support for client requests
● Assisting DevOps maintenance tasks
● Supporting the team during big events with the high load in real-time
Processes and enhancements 🚀
● Designing and implementing cloud (e.g. AWS RDS) solutions, if applicable
● Optimizing the system and accommodating the growth. Designing and implementing reliability and scalability improvements
Today is your chance to make a real impact by putting efforts into helping non-profit organizations make more good deeds. Your desire to join is what matters the most. Press reply and tell us about yourself! 👽
Salsa Labs is a premier SaaS technology company providing online organizing tools to nonprofits. The tools they create allow thousands to organize and create change across the country and across the globe. Their greatest strength lies not only within the technology they produce, but also within the greatness of their people. They pride themselves on their team of talented, driven, entrepreneurial individuals and in having a work place that values work/life balance, creativity, and innovation.
Engage: Digital engagement platform, purpose-built with everything needed to communicate, advocate, and fund a cause. Involves marketing automation, workflow management, online fundraising, multi-channel online advocacy, peer to peer campaigns & events, integration with Salesforce.