● Excellent C# knowledge
● Upper-Intermediate English
● Good understanding of OOP/OOD
● Knowledge of the application design patterns and software development life cycle
● Solid knowledge in .NET Framework 4.8
● Good knowledge in .NET Core
● Good knowledge in T-SQL, SQL
● Experience with Messaging
● Experience in Micro-service architecture
● Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience with AWS
● Full-time position
● Work in friendly and professional team
● Paid sick-list
● 4 weeks of paid vacation
● Medical insurance
● Corporate library
● English classes
● Corporate club (for some relax during workday)
● Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
● Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks and cookies =)
● Requirements analysis;
● Write high-quality, efficient, testable code following best practices and team standards;
● Conducting code reviews for other colleagues;
● Close communication with the team and customers;
● Participation in the Scrum meetings;
● Writing functional and technical documentation.
ETX Capital is one of the UK’s leading providers of online trading services.
We offer spread betting and CFD trading services to retail, institutional and high net worth customers delivered via our award-winning trading platform. Our proprietary TraderPro platform is a market leader that offers clients instant execution to over 5,000 markets across FX, Indices, Equities, Commodities and Bonds.
Based in the City of London, we are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and have more than 50 years’ experience in financial services.
We are committed to delivering the next trading opportunity for our clients.
We do this by continuously developing award-winning trading platform features and tools across desktop and mobile whilst providing the market analysis and trading education our clients need to make their next trading decision.