• Strong knowledge of testing theory
• Intermediate English
• Knowledge and understanding types of testing
• Knowledge of testing tools
• Understanding of test techniques
• Understanding of SDLC
• Experience with manual testing will be a plus
• Quick learning capability of environment and new tools
• Enthusiastic to learn new tools and technologies
• Think creative, smart and come up with new ideas to improvise the testing process
• Adapt to changing environment and system requirements
• Ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
To have our response your CV must have information about your knowledge in QA field. Also your spoken English must be at least at an intermediate level.
If this requirement is not met we will not respond to your email/application.
● Full-time position
● Work in friendly and professional team
● Comfortable office located in the center of Kharkiv (Pushkinskaya metro station)
● Paid sick-list
● 3 weeks of paid vacation
● Paid benefits for self-development
● Corporate library
● English classes
● Corporate club (for some relax during workday)
● Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
● Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks and cookies =)
QA Test Engineer will be responsible for the several activities of software testing — analyzing requirements, writing test cases, execution of test cases. Person should be capable of keeping up with aggressive timelines and close follow up on the issues and attention to the details.
Salsa Labs is a premier SaaS technology company providing online organizing tools to nonprofits. The tools they create allow thousands to organize and create change across the country and across the globe. Their greatest strength lies not only within the technology they produce, but also within the greatness of their people. They pride themselves on their team of talented, driven, entrepreneurial individuals and in having a work place that values work/life balance, creativity, and innovation.