• 5+ years Java development experience
• Ability to mentor other team members
• Excellent communication skills for day-to-day discussions with product management and other developers
• Spring Framework
• Deep understanding of object-oriented technologies and Java
• Experienced working with GIT for source version control
• You can have an uncanny ability to analyze code structures and bang out code following patterns established, as well as refactoring as needed.
• You don’t consider something finished until it not only works, but is lightning fast.
• Ability to be self-motivated, accurate, organized, alert and communicative while duties performance.
• PostgreSQL knowledge
• Understanding Agile SDLC
• Understanding CI/CD
• Data warehouse experience
● Full-time position
● Work in friendly and professional team
● Comfortable office located in the center of Kharkiv (Pushkinskaya metro station)
● Paid sick-list
● 4 weeks of paid vacation
● Medical insurance
● Corporate library
● English classes
● Corporate club (for some relax during workday)
● Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
● Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks and cookies =)
Senior Java Developer. As part of 20+ people team you will be working on Salsa Labs product.
Take part in plannings, architectural discussions, product meetings.
Hands-on back end java development will be the main focus.
In addition you are free to propose new approaches, solutions.
Mentor less senior team members.
Microservice architecture with several integrations between applications. AWS + data center infrastructure. Sync and async interaction between services A lot of fun for technology geek.
We move fast. Be ready to work in dynamic environment with great people at INSART and Salsa
Salsa Labs is a premier SaaS technology company providing online organizing tools to nonprofits. The tools they create allow thousands to organize and create change across the country and across the globe. Their greatest strength lies not only within the technology they produce but also within the greatness of their people. They pride themselves on their team of talented, driven, entrepreneurial individuals and in having a workplace that values work/life balance, creativity, and innovation.