Required Skills and Knowledge:
• 6 months Java development experience
• Spring Framework
• Fundamentals in object oriented technologies and Java
• Experienced working with GIT for source version control..
• You can have an uncanny ability to analyze code structures and bang out code following patterns established, as well as refactoring as needed.
• You don’t consider something finished until it not only works, but is lightning fast.
• Ability to be self-motivated, accurate, organized, alert and communicative while duties performance.
Understanding Agile SDLC
● Full-time position
● Work in friendly and professional team
● Comfortable office located in the center of Kharkiv (Pushkinskaya metro station)
● Paid sick-list
● 3 weeks of paid vacation
● Paid benefits for self-development
● Corporate library
● English classes
● Corporate club (for some relax during workday)
● Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
● Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks and cookies =)
Salsa Labs is a premier SaaS technology company providing online organizing tools to nonprofits. The tools they create allow thousands to organize and create change across the country and across the globe. Their greatest strength lies not only within the technology they produce but also within the greatness of their people. They pride themselves on their team of talented, driven, entrepreneurial individuals and in having a workplace that values work/life balance, creativity, and innovation.